Health And Safety
B&T Scaffolding consider health and safety to be a priority
All our scaffolding operatives are fully trained and have passed all required health and safety tests. Update training and toolbox talks are given regularly to all operatives relevant to the work we undertake. We generate risk assessment reports and method statements to comply with site requirements.
Throughout project stages our primary focus is on safety measures in both the scaffolding procedure and the entire works scope. Our operatives are trained according with health and safety regulations and policy and procedures and safe working practices are met.
- We hold full Public Products and Employer liability insurance, we comply to strict health and safety policy to residents, pedestrian’s safety.
- All scaffolding operatives hold CISRS/CSCS cards and are CITB registered.
- We can provide ongoing inspections for the client on a pre-determined basis.
- Accident Free Coordination Process
- We use our own equipment, whilst complying with the appropriate British Standards, ranging from traditional tube and fitting scaffold to system scaffolds and specialist equipment for non-standard projects.
- Our operatives are passionate and has a real understanding and knowledge of every aspect of scaffolding business via our frequent updates and training, which is designed to be fit to meet the challenges required by day to day building projects.