How We Work
B&T Scaffolding Ltd has an exceptional reputation and dedicated management structure headed by bold business partners Bili & Thomas. Every project we process with a unique and seamless operating structure whilst ensuring on time delivery. The benefits of our firm and flat work process will allow directors and key operatives to make quick responses and decisions throughout project delivery, which also ensures our clients are connected with us at all times liaising with clients closely wherever they are needed.
ACCIDENT FREE COORDINATION PROCESS
Our operatives are passionate and have a real understanding and knowledge of every aspect of scaffolding business via our frequent updates and training, which is designed to meet the appropriate challenges required by day to day building projects, and our main goal is set to make the scaffolding experience accident free.
1. Scaffold enquiry
2. Site visit by estimator if required
3. Drawings if required
4. Quotation provided
5. If a pavement license is required, an additional charge will apply at this stage to meet the application and permit requirements
6. Alarm and/or lights organised if required
1. Risk Assessment and Method Statements issued along with proof of insurance
2. Time and date confirmed to erect scaffolding
3. Weekly Site inspections provided if required (at an additional cost)
4. Satellite dish removal and reinstatement provided if required (at an additional cost)
5. Handover certificate and/or TG20 compliance sheet provided as required
6. Processing & provision of invoice
1. Date agreed with customer to dismantle
2. Site cleared and left tidy
REGULAR ON-SITE CHECKS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
Every project we process is checked regularly ensuring health & safety all the time with unique and seamless delivery.